miércoles, 4 de marzo de 2009

The past recedes - John Frusciante



And then the past recedes
and I won't be involved
The effort to be free
Seems pointless from above
You're looking down at me
I'd rather stay below
Than have you staring up at me
It is nowhere I want to go
Ay, this business of how long we try to stay alive
Why to be here you first got to die
so I gave it a try
And what do you know
Time was so long ago
And things come back you see
To where they don't belong
and every drop of sea is the hole ocean
I lied to the greatest thieves
about anything and everything
I'm a figure of forgotten speech
I'm out of reach
I can't play it safe
But I'm might just in case
I'm disguised as a reaching hand
I'm a working man
I don't understand why clockout
come so slow everytime
That's one line I stay right behind

2 comentarios:

Oscar dijo...

¿Quién es este cantante?. Muy bueno el tema, eh. Estoy haciendo una recorrida por tu blog. Un nuevo saludo.

BrookelWellsj dijo...

Born Harry Clifford Leek on April 13, 1919 in Gillespie, Illinois, Keel grew up in a rough and Ray Ban Sunglasses Sale tumble household. His Cheap Jordan Shoes For Men dad, Coach Handbags Clearance a former Navy captain turned coal miner, had a mean streak, especially when drinking, that he took out on Keel and his brother. After his father's death, Keel's mother moved the family to Cheap Air Force Ones Los New Yeezy Shoes Angeles..

Women movements agitated for the right to vote etc. Things only changed when women decided to stand up for themselves and fight for what was their right. This they achieved with the help, I might add, of many enlightened men. Carpets are usually paired with carpet pads to further enhance the Coach Outlet Sale softness and padding between the carpet and Michael Kors Outlet Online the hard floor base. Carpeting is an alternative to hardwood, tile, linoleum and other floor coverings. Carpeting provides a softer surface than its alternatives.

Búsqueda en Google

Google